Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sunday Edition vol. 2: Flyer Art from the Archives

[For your Sunday afternoon reading and/or viewing pleasure, we present vol.2 of THE SUNDAY EDITION at Music for closetLames. A bit of this, a bit that, maybe art, whatev's. May include contributions from friends, associates, accomplices, not to exclude detractors, and maybe even us sometimes. So, kick back and dig in...]

 Byline: Sammy Salazar

 I have been doing gig flyers and posters for my bands (including but not limited to Decembers Child, Bigger Than God, Anonymous Beef, closetLames, Leather Pills, Solar Maximum...) since i began gigging in H-Town in the mid 1980's and straight thru my continued years in the SF bay area. I uploaded a bunch of them to gigposters.com some years ago and just found the link recently. I will be uploading more soon to fill out the collection, but in the mean time, take a look at these gems...

No comments:

Post a Comment